Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paying it Forward!

...in a much more interesting way than, say, that movie of a similar name with Haley Joel Osment.   Which I recall seeing (in a movie theatre, even...why.) and being bored by.   

Anyway!  I can't resist the thought of getting to make stuff to send to people, so I'm happily jumping on this bandwagon via Natalie at Marigolds' Loft.

Here's how it works:

1.  I will send a gift to the first three commenters on this post. The gift will be handmade by me.  It will be sent sometime in the next 365 days. It will be a surprise.  (If you're outside the US, it may be a flat surprise as my shipping funds are limited, but international applicants are entirely welcome!)
2. To sign up and receive a gift, you have to play along, too. Pay it Forward on your blog by promising to make a surprise for the first three people who comment on the post.
3. You must have a blog, as I will blog stalk you, cackling with glee all the while, to find the right gift for you.
4. After commenting here, please repost this or something similar to your blog in 48 hours.  If not, I'll chose the next person who comments.

3 comments:

  1. oh heck, i will play along! :o) going to post this on my blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen,

    This is an excellent idea, for a few weeks I've been thinking about giving away handmade items on my site, I just haven't gotten around to making that post; so count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to do this :) Posted up on my facebook even, but no one bothered :( :( I will blog about it in the next day or two. Can't wait to see who it might be that I will get to stalk, and what I could possibly make them!

    ReplyDelete